- How do I set up a Subscription?
Subscription details can be found in the Agency Details page of your account.
Under the Subscription Details tab, select your required subscripion level, and then choose your preferred method of payment.
You can set up automatic monthly payments using your credit card or PayPal account (click 'Subscribe by Credit Card'), or pay using your bank account by electronic transfer or by cheque (click ' Subscribe by Bank Transfer'). We suggest that setting up a standing order from your bank account might be the easiest way to pay.
Clicking either subscribe button will start your subscription, and you will receive an email confirming your subscription details. You will also receive an invoice which will give details of where to send your payment. The subscribe buttons in the Agency Details page will then be replaced by your subcription details
- How do I modify a subscription through PayPal?PayPal does not allow subscription changes of more than 10%, so you must contact us to modify your subscription - we will cancel your PayPal subscription and put the Subscribe button back on your Agency Details page to allow you to start a new subscription.
- Do I receive confirmation of my subscription?
You will receive an email confirming the start of your subscription. You will also receive an invoice and statement shortly after the start of the subscription.
- How can I check my subscription details?You can find your subscription details in the Agency Details page of Your Account.
- How do I change my subscription?You must contact us for subscription changes.
- How do I make a payment without using PayPal? Our preferred alternative payment method is by Standing Order or bank transfer direct to our bank account. Alternatively you may pay by cheque. Details are shown in your invoice.
- How do I know if a payment is overdue? You will receive an email if payment is overdue, confirming the amount due and payment deadline.
- What happens if my payment is late?You will receive an email if your payment is overdue, confirming the amount due and the deadline for payment. Your account will be suspended if the deadline passes and no payment has been received. If you are having difficulties paying, please contact us
- What happens if I miss the payment deadline?Your account will be suspended if payment deadline is missed. You will receive an email confirming that your account has been suspended. Your properties and account information will not be deleted from the system and your account will be reactivated as so
- When will I receive an Invoice?You will receive an email with your invoice and statement attached as soon as you start your subscription. You will then receive an email with invoice and statement attachments each month when the subscription is due.
- When will I receive a Statement?You will receive an email with your invoice and statement attached as soon as you start your subscription. You will then receive an email with invoice and statement attachments each month when the subscription is due.
- How can I find my account balance? You can find your balance in the Accounts Page of Your Account
- How do I create an account?You can open an account for free by completing our register form. From there you can add properties to your account and get familiar with the tools in the user interface. Your free trial starts when you first load the system in to your website.
- Can I use BDP to control my properties on Rightmove and Prime Location?BDP can feed property data to a number of external systems including Rightmove, ESPC, Prime Location and Find a Property. You can use your BDP account to control which feeds each individual property is added to. By default all properties will be added to all feeds that you subscribe to. Individual properties can be removed via a tick-box in the External Systems & Feeds box.
- What kind of floorplan can I upload?You can upload a floor-plan in JPEG and PDF format. If a floor-plan is in the form of a JPEG file, we recommend a minimum of 1000 pixels in width and height. JPEG floor-plans will appear as zoom-able floor-plans on your website. PDF floor-plans will be available for download from the More Info menu.
- How often will BDP update my data on other networks?
We submit a data feed for each account every hour. Each feed takes a little time to process, therefore we suggest a delay of between 90 minutes (Rightmove, ESPC) and four hours (Zoopla Property Group) for an update to appear on an external site.
- What size and format should my property images be?
We suggest JPEG format for all property images. The size of property images should be a approximately 1000 pixels in width or height or 2000 pixels if you will be using HD screens. Note that other image formats are not as suitable for displaying photographs on the web, although they will work (PNG, GIF). There are size or display limitations with these other formats so we advise sticking to JPEG.
- My images aren't showing up on Right MoveRight Move has strict image size requirements. The maximum dimensions they will accept are 1024 pixels by 1024 pixels. And the minimum dimensions are 620 pixels by 412 pixels. Please be sure that your images meet these criteria.
- Some of my images are missing from Rightmove for iPhone or iPadThe Right Move app for iPhone and iPad has an image limit of 14. It will take the first 14 images and simply cut off after that, therefore if you have lots of images, make sure your most important ones come near the front.
- My images are huge. How do I resize them?
Original, full-resolution images direct from your camera are often far too big to use in a website. BDP automatically re-processes all images to ensure that they are the right size, both in terms of pixel dimensions and file size. However huge files take a long time to upload and it is recommended that you re-size all images to 2000 pixels on the longest side. You can use a software application like Adobe Photoshop Elements to do this or use a free online tool such as http://www.picresize.com/
- Zoopla summary line is displaying wrong town
Our property is located in Farnham Common but zoopla.co.uk is displaying it as Slough! This is because Zoopla requires specific formatting of the Display Address field. It MUST comprise of three elements separated by commas.
For example, "Thatch Cottage, High Street, Windsor" will work, as will "Central Windsor, Windsor, Berks". However "Central Windsor, Berks" will NOT work and the address displayed will revert to the full address of the property.
- I want to display Sold properties on Rightmove, etc.It is contrary to the BLM feed specifications (used by Rightmove and Digital Property Group) to include Sold properties so BDP excludes these automatically. If you wish to include any sold properties for marketing purposes please set the flag as SSTC (Sold Subject to Contract) and it will be included in the feed. Please note that the inclusion of SSTC, Let and certain other property status flags for a period in excess of SIX MONTHS is contrary to Rightmove's Terms and Conditions and may be contrary to other third party terms. Please check carefully as we do not accept responsibility for any failure to remove these properties.